return to home page
last updated: Oct-1-2002
Notes of interest
- Tool-board design: Quantum Defect Service Center (painted 1994).
- B636 is also the home of...
- our diffusion pump oil stockpile
- the group's higher quality optics
- a limited supply of Conflat harware (gaskets, bolts...)
- a large collection of used Swagelok® fittings
- a large number of allen wrenchs
- two underground storage bunkers:
- Bunker #1: Works of art stolen by the Nazis during World War II (sealed shut in 1994).
- Bunker #2: The Genesis device, more stolen art work, broken glass, and a package of purple gloves. (resealed Feb. 2000).